Sunday, July 18, 2010

One last ODLR post. I promise!

One of the things I love about the ODLR I've been eyeing is that not many brides have worn it yet. I spent a lot of time last night searching wedding blogs because I wanted to see the dress "in action" and make sure it looks good in wedding photos -- not just in ODLR ads and fashion show pictures.

But unlike Rocha, Bee, and some other gowns I liked, I was hard pressed to find pictures of it ANYWHERE. I think this is AWESOME because then it will look new and fresh and not something that every other bride has seen before.

I finally stumbled upon a wedding album of a bride who wore it to her South Beach, Florida wedding last April. And (as mom said) these pics were pretty much the clincher clincher. Look how gorgeous it is in pictures...








The guy at ODLR showed me pictures of their new (Spring 2011) bridal collection. But I didn't see anything that is as beautiful as this one! At this point, I am pretty much just waiting to see the Christos Primrose on August 21st.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best so far, IMO. But it may be upstaged by another gown with sparkle... anyway, you still have time to search. :D

    ReplyDelete