Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Find: Christos

I got a new wedding magazine today and saw this picture of a wedding dress called "Primrose"...


LOVE IT! It's classic, lacy, bridal, and seems to have a lot more oomph factor than the Rocha-lookalikes I've been researching. It's made by a designer called Christos, who I hadn't heard of before.

After researching a bit more online, I saw that she has a lot of really pretty dresses...

Julianna: Love the jewelled cap sleeves.


Springblossom: Floaty tulle over delicate lace.


Tresor: I think this has just the right amount of texture in the skirt. It looks special and dramatic without being too frou frou.

Christos gowns are available at Saks in BH... Excited to try them this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Primrose gown!
    I like the way that the detailing on the skirt is kind of graduated, and I ADORE how it translates on to film. Hahaha.
    Kimy! Take a photo of yourself in it if they'll let you. Say your little sister wants to see. Hahaha. :))

    ReplyDelete