Saturday, July 10, 2010

For Fifi and Kylicious



Whenever I go to meet a wedding vendor they ask me very specific questions about what I like. This helps them estimate how much things cost. For example, the cost of a high floral centerpiece is very different from one with a lower centerpiece. And different types of table linens will have differing rental costs based on the color and material.

Initially, I had really no idea what I wanted. I would just say stuff like "classic" and "crystal vases" and "gold chairs". Since my first meeting, though, I've been doing A LOT of research so I can be as specific as possible when I talk to each vendor about what I would need them to do.

As you can imagine, I've been drawn to mostly blue, gold, and yellow wedding pics. But I will often find pictures of really pretty weddings in other colors. And those I see of green and purple weddings remind me of both of you. I know malayo pa kayo, pero I started saving these under "Fifi" and "Kylicious" files. Thought I would share some of these with you...








1 comment:

  1. Kim, my god. Wag na. Ahahaha.

    I actually like Kellda's pictures better for some reason. :| Ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete