Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blue Shoes, Perhaps?


I've been seeing more and more colored bridal shoes in wedding magazines and blogs lately. There was that pair of blue Manolos made famous on the first Sex and the City movie...

...then there are these pretty Badgley Mischkas...

...pink with feathers from Manolo...



...and even this pair from J. Crew, which I think Kellda would love...




Still, I find my preferences leaning towards more traditional shoe-wise and otherwise. Maybe because it's because I'll have to look at my wedding pics *forever* and am worried that any risky fashion choices might end up very regrettable ten years down the road. Ex. "Anak, promise, uso yang blue shoes nung 2011."

In that case, maybe I should just stick to white, pale grey, or silver.




4 comments:

  1. don't you have to have something old, something new, borrowed and blue? blue shoes!! or the pinkish badgleys.

    hey it's hard to comment, you have to log-in to one of your accounts. i went pa to livejournal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blush and champagne Badgley Mischkas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue Manolos (that's your favorite color right?) but then I guess it would really depend on the gown you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello fifi, kyla, and tita yo! the blue manolos are REALLY pretty. pero you're right... parang they're not bagay for some dresses because of the buckle. parang it really has to be worn with a more structured outfit a la carrie bradshaw's suit.

    ReplyDelete