Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let The Planning Begin

Mumsy, Sisters, Titas, and Cousins in Manila:

Greetings from Santa Monica! I'm super excited to get started on wedding planning, especially with how gorgeous all the venues are here. Lots and lots of options and I'd love to hear your thoughts as I think through everything.

Funny because I never really thought of myself as someone who would get excited about planning a wedding... when I got engaged a couple of months ago I was even thinking it would be fine with me to just do a JOP (justice of peace) wedding. But it feels that the longer I am engaged and the more I think about it, the more I want to have a memorable, beautiful wedding. Don't know what it is. Blame the girl gene?...

...Or blame the Centeno compulsion to plan and control things to death? Must admit that I'm enjoying having a project outside of work to direct my energies towards. Now I just have to make sure I don't ignore Marty in fifteen months leading up to September 2011.

Hmmm...What about 09/10/11 as a date? Hehe. Cute.

Love,
Kimita


No comments:

Post a Comment